AllowHosts / DenyHosts

Dan Kaminsky dankamin at cisco.com
Thu Mar 1 22:30:42 EST 2001

> keynote is not about certificates, it's about policy.

Looked like a way of putting policies into a certificate style syntax.  My
point is that there's a pretty high barrier to using certificates, which has
made them fail spectacularly.  Adopting their syntax, when it's not:

A) Brain Dead Simple
B) XMLish

...doesn't really seem like it'll gain alot of followers.  I mean, I
thoroughly grant you that I haven't examined Keynote nearly enough to
dismiss it, and honestly am interested in what you think SSH would get out
what might be a very significant amount of code.

Yours Truly,

    Dan Kaminsky, CISSP
    www.doxpara.com