PAM & several passwords

Stefan Neis neis at kobil.de
Tue Mar 13 05:09:08 EST 2001

	Hi,

Is there any hope getting openssh to support a sequence
of several authentication methods (requiring different
passwords) for one login?
I.e. take the standard static password, feed it into
pam_unix.so for verification, then ask the user for yet
another password (e.g. a one-time password) and verify
this one by a different PAM module
Currently, verifying either a static password or a one
time password both work nicely, but knowing the
weaknesses of both methods, I'd like to require both
static _and_ one time password...
Seems like quite a problem to get a message back to the
user and obtain some additional input from him, but
then, I'm not an ssh-expert, so I might be missing
something obvious.

	Thanks,
		Stefan