PAM & several passwords

Stefan Neis neis at kobil.de
Wed Mar 14 03:09:35 EST 2001

Liudvikas Bukys wrote:

> ChallengeResponse is not enough.
> The code has hard-coded assumptions about the PAM conversation.
> Anything more complicated than a simple prompt for password fails.

That could be sufficient for me, however either I don't know how
to set this up correctly, or something is still wrong with the
interaction of the PAM module and the PAM conversation function.
However I'm unable to get that simple prompt. :-(

And what's that SKey stuff in your transcript? I don't even get
configure to work when passing it a --with-skey (it's complaining
about missing header files. :-o )

	Thanks,
		Stefan