Test snapshots

Jan-Frode Myklebust janfrode at parallab.uib.no
Thu Mar 15 02:05:00 EST 2001

On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 11:32:49PM +1100, Damien Miller wrote:
> Could eveyone please give the latest snapshots a test? I have just
> pulled in some more OpenSSL libc code to support globbing in the sftp
> client. It works OK on the platforms that I have access to, but that
> isn't many...
>
> Report success/failure and host (as reported by configure).

Seems OK so far, but I don't see any changes in the globbing taking effect..
Neither against latest snapshot of openssh or ssh.com servers. How should I
test it?

(openssh-SNAP-20010314.tar.gz)

OpenSSH configured has been configured with the following options.
                 User binaries: /usr/openssh/bin
               System binaries: /usr/openssh/sbin
           Configuration files: /usr/openssh/etc
               Askpass program: /usr/openssh/libexec/ssh-askpass
                  Manual pages: /usr/openssh/man/manX
                      PID file: /usr/openssh/etc
        sshd default user PATH: /usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/openssh/bin
      Random number collection: Builtin (timeout 200)
                Manpage format: cat
                   PAM support: no
            KerberosIV support: no
                   AFS support: no
                 S/KEY support: no
          TCP Wrappers support: yes
          MD5 password support: no
   IP address in $DISPLAY hack: no
      Use IPv4 by default hack: no
       Translate v4 in v6 hack: no

              Host: mips-sgi-irix6.5
          Compiler: cc
    Compiler flags: -g
Preprocessor flags:  -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/ssl/include
      Linker flags:  -L/usr/local/ssl/lib
         Libraries: -lwrap -lz  -lgen  -lcrypto

  -jf