openssh-2.5.1p2 installation problems

Sorgenfrie, Kenora Kenora.Sorgenfrie at nrc.ca
Sat Mar 17 02:11:33 EST 2001

I am a student system administrator working for the National Research
Council of Canada.  I have a problem with my current installation of
openssh-2.5.1p2.  I have installed the source on a DEC3000 system running
Digital Unix 4.0.  My problem is in locating a startup script for sshd.  I
have successfully installed openssh-2.5.1p1 on a variety of platforms, and
have always found a startup script for sshd, but it seems to be absent on
this platform.

If you could assist me in locating the needed script, I would appreciate it.
If you require further information, please email me with particulars of what
you need.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.

Kenora Sorgenfrie

kenora.sorgenfrie at nrc.ca