SIGHUP/av[0] restart failure

Sandor W. Sklar ssklar at stanford.edu
Sat Mar 17 07:04:44 EST 2001

ok, so in my rc.sshd startup script, when I get to the part where I
actually start sshd, I need to specify its full path?

I've got ...

PATH=/usr/local/sbin: ...

and later ...

sshd

but you are saying that I need to have it start as ...

/usr/local/sbin/sshd

right?

Thanks!

--
sandor w. sklar                 http://lindy.stanford.edu/~ssklar/
unix systems administrator      polya hall, 255 panama -- mc: 4136
stanford university itss-css    mailto:ssklar at stanford.edu