SIGHUP/av[0] restart failure

Lewandowsky, Matt mattl at livecapital.com
Sat Mar 17 15:06:39 EST 2001

 That is what I understand, myself. It tries to respawn itself on SIGHUP,
and if you don't have the full path specified it may not be able to find the
executable.

Try it and see. ;)

--Matt

P.S. Try Douglas Manton's suggestion for spawning it from SRC. It's another
one of those things done right in AIX, IMHO. (Too bad AIX has other funky
things making it a poor choice for my needs...)