"cipher none" alternatives ?

Rob Hagopian rob at hagopian.net
Tue Mar 20 09:08:51 EST 2001

There's an older thread about this, you can hack in none support really
easily, but I did performance tests between arcfour and none on Dual PIII
850Mhz machines and there was no significant performance difference. One
of the developers here asked for full profiling info but I haven't had
time to assemble it...
								-Rob