openSSH 2.5.2 and S/Key support

Ernest L. Williams Jr. ernesto at ornl.gov
Thu Mar 22 00:11:51 EST 2001

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

During the build process why is there a reference to SENDMAIL?

Also, when trying to use S/key, I had to go download some sort of S/key
calculator for the client.

If everything that I need is contained in the package, what executable do I
use for the calculator?

I know the server side of S/key is now embedded in openSSH but where is the
client and how do I use it?

Thanks,

Ernest L. Williams Jr.
SNS Control Systems Group, ORNL