Kerberos4, tcp-wrappers, afs, and pam support on RH7.0

Austin Gonyou austin at coremetrics.com
Sat Mar 24 03:29:25 EST 2001

Success!. I found that the des.h from openssl was conflicting with the one
in /usr/kerberos/include/kerberosIV/. I moved the one in
/usr/include/openssl to .orig and then ln -s the one in kerberosIV to
openssl. Openssh Builds fine now. Is this the best way to do this or
should it be done differently?

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect