OpenSSh 2.5.2p2 on Linux/Sparc

Loomis, Rip GILBERT.R.LOOMIS at saic.com
Thu Mar 29 03:16:43 EST 2001

Matt--
Don't spend too much time on the Debian package,
since there already is an official one:

ftp://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US/pool/non-US/main/o/openssh/ssh_2.5.2p2
-1_sparc.deb
It's in the "sid" (testing) distribution, but
you can install it on a potato or woody SPARC
box with a couple of other upgrades.  Debian
is pretty consistently up-to-date with OpenSSH
across the alpha/arm/i386/powerpc/sparc/mips
platforms.  IA-64 only has a 2.3.0-p1 package
right now, though =8-)

	--Happy Debian sparc/i386 user

Rip Loomis		Voice Number: (410) 953-6874
Senior Security Engineer
Center for Information Security Technology
http://www.cist.saic.com