Remake configure/config.h.in/etc.

mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Mon May 7 23:03:27 EST 2001

My only concern is for platforms that lack autoconf tools.  I have a few
platforms I refuse to install them on because it is "Yet another package
to mantain".

I would rather you put in your documentation to run "make -f Makefile.in
autoreconf" after appling the patch.

I plan on applying your UseLogin patch.. Just have not had a chance to get
back to it.

- Ben