Patch to update contrib/solaris package builder

ninjaz at webexpress.com ninjaz at webexpress.com
Tue May 8 12:36:02 EST 2001

Darren,

Thanks for the comments!

Regarding the contrib script, I'm just updating the package build,
designed to work with a default-ish OpenSSH installation.

I have kept libexec/ , since this all lives under /usr/local/ anyway, and
I find it a bit painful switching between operating systems with each one
wanting to put everything in a different place.  Especially when that OS
wants to put non-libraries in lib/ ... ;)

Regarding the key generation, it seems a bit scary to do update/install of
server keys inside the startup script..

I've got another patch coming in response to some programs I've left out,
and to fix a couple bugs I noticed.   Feel free to submit a patch to that,
as I think I'm done for now.  I'm not a maintainer, just submitting the
stuff I'd like to see in the next portable release so I don't have to
patch this up before I make packages each time.

				-pete