Feature request (Re: SSH and forced wtmp entries ...)

Randolf Skerka Randolf-ML at Skerka.de
Tue May 15 16:05:22 EST 2001

On Mon, May 14, 2001 at 02:04:23PM +0200, Markus Friedl wrote:
> use loglevel=verbose if you care.

I'm getting a bit pissed right now. What's the problem logging login/logouts
via wtmp? I don't see an argument other than "Use authlog" and "It's like rsh
behaves", nobody says "It's to difficult to implement!", so why don't stop
discussing and implementing it?

I think we discussed why it's good to have it in wtmp.

As I said before, I'm really quite busy and don't have the time to look into
the source, understand it and supply a good patch, is somebody else here able
doing that?

Bye

  Randolf