No subject

Yavor G Georgiev yasho at rambler.bg
Thu Nov 8 03:35:26 EST 2001

Hello , OpenSSH gurus

I am writing an SSH server but I have some problems when testing with
your client - I do not recieve any window adjustments. The situation
is something like this - I am exchanging data and sending window
adjust after every packet, but do not get any window adjust packets.
I tried to lookup the place in the source - OpenSSH-2.92p2 - but
didn't find it. Can you help me - I just need to know what is going on
, tell me where in the source I can find such place where window
adjust is sent or under what circumstances this kind of packets are
sent generally.
Thanks in advance!

--
Best regards,