buildpkg.sh scripts problem

mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Fri Nov 9 08:58:31 EST 2001

Have you looked at contrib/solaris/buildpkg.sh ?

I do a:

make install-nokeys DESTDIR=[..]
cd fake_root
[build the init scripts stuff]
[fix up opensshd startup script w/ real etcdir and prefix]
[build pkginfo file]
[build prototype using find/grep/pkgproto]
pkgmk [..]
[remove fake_root build stuff]
[do pkgtrans on the package]

- Ben