socklen_t - where?

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Sat Nov 10 10:23:18 EST 2001

Hi,

openssh_cvs as of today, SCO Open Server 3.0, socklen_t

this typedef doesn't exist on SCO OSR 3, and "configure" properly detects
this, leading to

/* #undef HAVE_SOCKLEN_T */

in config.h.

Problem: I can't find any place where this is actually being used?  I'd
expect something like

#ifndef HAVE_SOCKLEN_T
typdef int socklen_t;
#endif

("int" is what the relevant functions use here, checked vs. the man pages)
- but there isn't anything.

Which would be the "right" header file to add such things?  Then I'll just
do it and send in a patch with all the necessary changes for SCO OSR 3...

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert.doering at physik.tu-muenchen.de