Openssh 3.0p1/Solaris 8 problems still...

Darren J Moffat Darren.Moffat at Sun.COM
Thu Nov 15 03:51:01 EST 2001

Christopher Linn wrote:

> OK, i am curious; does SSH.Com handle this properly?  if so, is the
> proper code only in the commercial version?

Too my knowlege there are no 3rd party login products from any vendor
that do this properly for Solaris.  Most vendors don't test their
products with BSM auditing installed because so many people don't even
know that it exists never mind how to write code for it.

--
Darren J Moffat