AFS and tokenforwarding

Bjoern Groenvall bg at sics.se
Thu Oct 4 04:34:26 EST 2001

I'm not sure I received the relevant emails pertaining to this
discussion. Are you talking about the problems with including the
required files under SunOS 5.7? Probably this is about some different
issue?

Cheers,
Björn

mouring> This code changed when Assar Westerlund and Bjorn Bronvall
mouring> added Kerb5 code to SSH1.

mouring> I would have to defer the changes to them as to why this
mouring> happened, and if there is some agreement as to the correct
mouring> fix for both Krb4 and krb5 to live together nicely with AFS.

mouring> - Ben

--
Bjorn Gronvall (Björn Grönvall)                        /_______________/|