AFS and tokenforwarding

Bjoern Groenvall bg at sics.se
Thu Oct 4 18:34:58 EST 2001

>>>>> "Serge" == Serge Droz <serge.droz at psi.ch> writes:

Serge> All I did (more or less) was to move the respective calls back
Serge> to where they where in the pre 2.9.9p2 releases.

Sounds just fine.

Serge> I'm not sure why you think the tokens get passed unencrypted:

Don't think I ever said that. However, as I said in my letter one must
be a bit careful with ownership management of the forwarded
tickets. That should be simple to verify though.

Cheers,
Björn

--
Bjorn Gronvall (Björn Grönvall)                        /_______________/|