Cannot bind any address

mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Sat Oct 6 00:17:24 EST 2001

Then you have people that could not understand how to do a simple thing
without it being explained 20 times. If your luckly they will finally get
it.

Every program returns that message.  It is constant.  No amount of
whining will change it.

But I will make a deal with you a life time (since it will take you a
life time to do it). =)

E-mail OpenBSD, NetBSD, FreeBSD, and every Linux distro and get them to
change every instance of that error message to something that "even a
idiot would understanding."  Then I'll back you in this change.

Until then... We shall go on with life.

- Ben