TISviaPAM patch

Frank Cusack frank at google.com
Tue Oct 9 13:46:33 EST 2001

Here is a patch that does TIS auth via PAM.  It's controlled by a switch
in the sshd_config.  You'd use it by having a PAM module that sets
PAM_PROMPT_ECHO_ON.  eg, you could use it with pam_skey or pam_smxs.

The patch is against the 2.9.9p2 distribution.

I'm not on the list, a reply if this patch is accepted would be great.
(But not required, I know some folks have a distaste for folks asking
for a CC.)  Apologies for the not-quite-diff format, but it should
apply easily (you'll just get complaints about "missing header").

Also, let me know if you have questions, etc.  Hopefully a text/plain
attachment is OK.  It's a little bit big, but not TOO out of control.
I am a US citizen, in the US, but this is a non-crypto patch.

/fc