"last" providing incorrect information on Solaris 8

Jerry Connolly jerry at nologin.net
Wed Oct 31 02:28:33 EST 2001

Steven Fishback said the following on Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 09:15:11AM -0500,
> I was using OpenSSH v2.5.2p2.  After upgrading and using the pam module
> I'm still seeing this problem.   Can some else using Solairs verify this
> strange behavior or verify it's a possible bug in OpenSSH?

I'm a user on a Solaris 8 system where this behaviour is being observed.  I
don't know if OpenSSH was being investigated as a possible cause, but it
fits with your observations.

Version string is SSH-1.99-OpenSSH_2.9p2

--
ejrry^[bxpZZ