"last" providing incorrect information on Solaris 8

Steven Fishback sfishback at interpath.net
Wed Oct 31 08:16:24 EST 2001

Thanks guys,
I've seen these Solaris Bug Report items already.   I've already applied all
the latest Solaris 8 Cluster Patches and "last" patches.   None of these work.
I feel strongly it's an OpenSSH  issue since Steve VanDevender has finally
answered my question on how wtmpx handling on Solairs is performed.

Hopefully this code will get pushed to the developers for testing and verify
this is a problem.

Thanks again,
    Steven