scp : Problems with pathing

Tuc tuc at ttsg.com
Tue Apr 2 07:33:25 EST 2002

> for LOGIN_CAP the value from /etc/login.conf is used.

	Ok, great, thanks.

	Is there a way to convince it when its configured with
./configure to either "ignore" we have LOGIN_CAP or something like that so
it DOES hardcode the _PATH_STDPATH in? I don't want to change /etc/login.conf
to add the /usr/local/bin path, so the only other thing I can do is
get it to use :

                child_set_env(&env, &envsize, "PATH", _PATH_STDPATH);

	And to do that either HAVE_LOGIN_CAP_H or HAVE_LOGIN_GETCAPBOOL or
both need to be undefined. I can't find in "./configure" how to "fudge" it.

		Thanks, and I don't mean to be a pain, just trying to
find out what to do that I don't want to edit /etc/login.conf

		Tuc/TTSG Internet Services, Inc.