PLEASE TEST snapshots

Kevin Steves kevin at atomicgears.com
Mon Apr 8 08:20:58 EST 2002

On Sun, 7 Apr 2002, Ben Lindstrom wrote:
:> > :Next issue is monitor_mm.c, due to having neither <sys/mman.h> nor
:> > :mmap().
:> >
:> > can you try with current again?
:>
:> Better.  Compilation works, though linking fails:
:>
:> undefined                       first referenced
:>  symbol                             in file
:>  munmap                              monitor_mm.o
:>  socketpair                          monitor.o
:> ld fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to sshd

ok, i missed munmap().

:> there is no socketpair() on SCO (relates to "no unix sockets here"), and
:> of course no munmap() either.

i think we want to support USE_PIPES.  in fact, native OpenSSH uses that
by default now.

:Which is one of the reasons why I #ifdef out the section with munmap()
:also in the proposed starting point in the bugzilla tree.

yes, i missed that.  i wanted to wrap close to the syscall for now.