PLEASE TEST snapshots

Kevin Steves kevin at atomicgears.com
Thu Apr 11 04:31:13 EST 2002

On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, Gert Doering wrote:
:> ok, i missed munmap().
:
:checkout -> yes, that part compiles & links now.
:
:Socketpair() is still open...
:
:> :> there is no socketpair() on SCO (relates to "no unix sockets here"), and
:> :> of course no munmap() either.
:>
:> i think we want to support USE_PIPES.  in fact, native OpenSSH uses that
:> by default now.
:
:Is this something that should happen "by magic" in the current code?  Or
:is this more "thinking aloud" about necessary changes to monitor.c?

it doesn't appear to be a 5 minute job to plug-in half-duplex pipes there,
but i may be missing something obvious.

for now i guess we can just die if no socketpair().