Compiling OPENssh to use random package

emsecrist emsecrist at micron.com
Thu Apr 11 06:34:33 EST 2002

True. Here is a litte more detail. Once I compile openssh3.1p1 and then
install it, it is much too slow. I have openssh2.9 installed on some of my
Solaris servers that uses the ANDIrand package just fine, the connections
are quick. With openssh3.1p1, the connections are at least 2 seconds slower,
which leads me to believe that the random package is not being used for some
reason in my 3.1 compile. Thanks.