xxx_kex possible memory leak?

Moulding, Dan dmouldin at enterasys.com
Fri Apr 19 04:26:53 EST 2002

Howdy,

I'm working on porting the portable version of OpenSSH to the Nucleus RTOS.
So far I've had a great deal of success. However, I've run into a possible
memory leak, and I'm not sure whether I need to write my own cleanup
function for it or not. The xxx_kex global (defined in sshd.c) seems to not
get freed. I've had difficulty finding a cleanup routine for it. I've been
looking for anything similar to key_free() or buffer_free() that might work
for the Kex struct, but have had no luck. Does anyone know if such a cleanup
function exists? Or is this a known memory leak? Or am I just smoking crack?

Any pointers are greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Dan Moulding
Firmware Engineer