Trusted HP-UX Patch from Re: PLEASE TEST snapshots

Darren Cole dcole at keysoftsys.com
Wed Apr 24 04:29:44 EST 2002

I checked the patch Tim Rice originally attached.  It works fine for me
against the current cvs (maybe twenty minutes old or so).  I would really
like to trusted hp-ux working out of the box, so if there is anything I can
do to help testing please let me know.

Darren

p.s. Message with attachment can be had at
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openssh-unix-dev&m=101872963202138&w=2>.
Full "Re: PLEASE TEST snapshots" thread is at
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=101795032200001&r=1&w=2> for those
interested.