expire checks

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Fri Apr 26 17:35:21 EST 2002

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, ewheeler at kaico.com wrote:

> I would love to be a beta for privsep if the portable will compile for
> linux (I've not tried yet).  Is there a cvs somewhere I should pull
> from?  Does privsep work under linux?

Anonymous CVS access and daily snapshots are available from places listed
on http://www.openssh.com/portable.html

Privsep should work quite well under Linux if you don't enable PAM.

I have committed some code to get PAM privsep working, but it is not very
well tested and does break on Solaris and HP/UX (sorry Kevin!).

PAM Kbd-int authentication using privsep is completetly untested and will
surely break unless you try the very experimental patch I sent earlier
today.

We also need people with OSF/1 machines to check how privsep works with
the SIA stuff.

-d