Openssl and openssh

ew-ssh at kegger.national-security.net ew-ssh at kegger.national-security.net
Thu Aug 1 23:14:33 EST 2002

> You should avoid having your private key out for anyone to see.

I realize that, my question is pointed towards "Exploiting CAN-2002-0659
still requires that the SSH2 public key has been stored on the SSH server,
so no anonymous attacks are possible in typical contexts."

What does Weimer mean by "server"?  Usually public keys are sitting right
next to the private ones.

--Eric