./configure missing in _portable_ openssh?

Alexy Khrabrov alexy.khrabrov at setup.org
Tue Aug 6 03:42:07 EST 2002

Just went and cvs co'd portable openssh as described on the website.
However, there's no configure there. nor there's a build.conf script
of some sort to rebuild it.  When I manually did
autoconf configure.ac > configuire, I got something, but it couldn't
find config.h.in when running.  An attempt to run automake said that
aclocal.m4 is obsolete and I need to rerun aclocal, but running it
produced nothing.  I got the latest autoconf 2.53 and automake 1.6.3.

Hmm... how do I get a ./configure there?

Cheers,
Alexy