password prompt

J S vervoom at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 6 23:24:12 EST 2002

Markus,

Thanks for your help on this. I'm not sure whether I understood your answer
though. The keyboard interactive is switched on in the sshd_config, and I've
got passcode prompts working now with ssh but scp and sftp cut out before I
can connect. Is there someway to switch keyboard interactive on for the
sftp-server?