nothing in config.log, but had to do '/bin/ksh config.status' by hand to gen Makefile

Toni L. Harbaugh-Blackford harbaugh at nciaxp.ncifcrf.gov
Fri Aug 30 04:42:59 EST 2002

It is not in the config.log file, but for some reason configure stops
before executing config.status, which is what really creates the
Makefile.

So running '/bin/ksh config.status' by hand created the Makefile and
other files.

make ran, and everything compiled.  So now I can test it.

Toni Harbaugh-Blackford                     harbaugh at nciaxp.ncifcrf.gov
AlphaServer 8400 System Administrator
SAIC/NCI Frederick Advanced Biomedical Computing Center