OpenSSH 3.5p1 - Solaris 8 expired passwords and BSM issue - any updates?

Jeff Koenig Jeff.Koenig at experian.com
Thu Dec 5 04:04:27 EST 2002

I was wondering as to the status on the Solaris 8 expired passwords and BSM issue with the portable OpenSSH 3.5p1?

Has anyone created a workaround to get these options working with SSH protocol 2?  Is there any kind of patch I can apply or configuration change to make it work with SSH protocol 2?

Can someone tell me when an expected complete fix for these issues might be available in portable OpenSSH?

Thanks!

Jeff