Problems with the tty's in openssh + AIX

Tobias Ulbricht up5a at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Thu Dec 12 11:13:41 EST 2002

Yes. That did it for me as well.
I'll see if my problems with putty and secureCRT will be gone as well.

My first thoughts were:
it might be related to a tty/terminal thing:
debug1: Ignoring unsupported tty mode opcode 13 (0xd)
debug1: Ignoring unsupported tty mode opcode 18 (0x12)
or it might be related to
debug1: fd 4 setting TCP_NODELAY
since the test program mostly duplicates the FD onto 4 (for whatever
reason).

cheers, tobias.