how to write pam modules for keyboard interactive method

Kapileswar Rao .B boliset at cse.iitk.ac.in
Tue Dec 17 00:37:45 EST 2002

Hi,

   I want to write pam module for challenge response based authentication
with keyboard interactive authentication method on both sshd (server) and
ssh (client) side. How should I write the pam modules. What is the general
protocol between pam functions and the calling functions. What information
does the sshd gives to the pam module how can the pam module send the
information back to sshd.

Are there any already implemented pam modules which work with keyboard
interactive authentication method. If so plzz give me pointers where can I
get them.

Anticipating quick replies

thanks!
kapil