patch for openssh3.5p1 - adds logging option

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Sun Dec 29 05:41:09 EST 2002

Yo Galt!

Application programs (on Unix) should refrain from duplicating shell
functions.  Each UNIX program should do one thing well.  The shell
handles redirection very well, and SSH should stick to it's core thing.

RGDS
GARY
Gary E. Miller Rellim 20340 Empire Blvd, Suite E-3, Bend, OR 97701
	gem at rellim.com  Tel:+1(541)382-8588 Fax: +1(541)382-8676