Problem while exiting sftp on SX-6...

Peter Stuge stuge-openssh-unix-dev at cdy.org
Tue Dec 31 07:05:03 EST 2002

On Mon, Dec 30, 2002 at 06:19:53PM +0530, Manish Kumar Srivastava, Noida wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to run sftp on SX-6 and it is giving me problem when
> I try to exit from sftp. On pressing ^D or entering "bye" on
> sftp prompt, sftp hangs. And I have to press ^C to quit.
>
> The versions are: -
> 1. openssh-3.1p1 on both client and server.

If at all possible, please retry this with the latest version of openssh,
currently 3.5p1, or even a recent snapshot or current CVS.

The problem you are experiencing may already have been fixed in newer
versions of the software, 3.1p1 is quite old.

On another note, I think it's very good that you are testing openssh on this
SX-6 platform, which I didn't even know existed before your emails.  :)

//Peter