SFTP Status Bar..

mouring mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Thu Feb 7 12:25:45 EST 2002

I had planed on throwing a  strrchr() in there after things were correct.

This is the same behavior as scp.  Just let it be noted.=)

As for my last patch.. IGNORE it..I did not mean to diff sftp-int
against sft-client.  <sigh>  Just in a rush between a low point of
another project.

I'll get a complete patch out later.

- Ben