3.0.2p1 under IRIX (coredumps)

Michael Stone mstone at cs.loyola.edu
Sat Feb 9 00:35:12 EST 2002

On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 02:04:47PM -0500, Jeff Blaine wrote:
> Please?  Anyone?  Who handles the "Yes, OpenSSH works under IRIX"
> claim on the OpenSSH page?  I really would like to get this to
> build and run properly :<  Any comments would be great, even if it's
> "I can't look into this for a week or two, but will get back to you."

It works for a number of people. No one else can duplicate the
problem. Your dbx output is far from illuminating. Could you try
building with mipspro (you didn't mention the version, or the OS
patchlevel for that matter) with debugging enabled in the CFLAGS to see
if you can get a more useful dump?

--
Mike Stone