chroot patch for openssh 3.0.2p1

Hank Leininger openssh-unix-dev at progressive-comp.com
Mon Feb 11 17:58:50 EST 2002

On 2002-02-07, johan.legros at canal-plus.fr wrote:

> High all,

> I'm running openssh 3.0.2p1 and it seems that the chroot patch
> delivered
> in the /contrib folder of the portable distrib does not apply to this
> release.
> Does anyone know if i can find an updated patch.

I have some patches to openssh that include a very slightly massaged
version of the chroot patch from /contrib.  However, I don't remember that
patch being broken, per se (then again it's been some months since I
incorporated that patch...)

http://www.theaimsgroup.com/~hlein/haqs/#openssh

The above patch may have more in it than you want, however (though
shouldn't break anything nor change any expected behavior).

HTH,

Hank Leininger <hlein at progressive-comp.com>