SSH Client Hangs after logging in to SSHD

Frank S. Bernhardt frank at bcsi.ca
Wed Feb 13 06:46:05 EST 2002

Thanks for the patch.

I'm red-faced to say that I'm currently running openssh-2.3.0p1 with openssl-0.9.6. My motto
is "If it's working, leave it alone". I guess I could try to get 3.9.2p1 up and running. I
don't enjoy this "build stuff" as I'm a COBOL programmer, not a C programmer and it's always
quite painful and time consuming for me to get it working. I've given up on OpenUNIX 8 for
now. I've gotten it to the stage where I'm missing some library and have no clue as to where
to get it from (yes, I'm clueless). Anyway, it's not that important right now.

I'll keep you informed as to how I make out (please scan the obituaries on a regular basis).

Thanks again.

--

Regards

Frank S. Bernhardt