SRP Patch Integration?

Theo de Raadt deraadt at cvs.openbsd.org
Wed Feb 13 09:21:35 EST 2002

Please stop mailing me in this discussion.

I tried to explain very clearly why we are not integrating the code,
but Tom persists in trying to blame me for making the decision
unsoundly.  I am making a safe decision -- SRP does not provide enough
benefit considering possible legal risks.  I wish there was no risk.
Your statement of there being no risk is not enough.  Sorry.

That is my interpretation, as someone who has had to fight way too many
such legal battles.  Now please let me get back to work.  I've got a
fair bit to do.