Bad packet length rarely but still too often

Taylor, Bill bill.taylor at esker.com
Fri Feb 15 10:10:20 EST 2002

Hi,

Just got on this group and wonder if anyone can help.

I ported Openssh-2.1.1p2 to windows to use with our emulation
software. Sometimes via ssh 2 I get a bad packet length  when doing
repeated keystrokes(Sit in vi and append then hold down a key for a bit).

For the most part it works but I suspect the ported code base had flaws
that can not be fixed without porting a newer codebase....

Tell me it ain't so..... :-)

I have 2.9.9 and 3.0.2 on a sun and two different NetBSD machines and it
does it occasionally on them all.

What do I need to do?