Bad packet length rarely but still too often

Taylor, Bill bill.taylor at esker.com
Fri Feb 15 11:03:31 EST 2002

The client is the 2.1.1 code which I ported and the server behaves the same
for
any recent server 2.9 or newer. I am not saying that it is not in a change I
made
in our port. It could be there but sftp and scp and most ssh2 sessions work.

I do not know if there is a timing glitch in my windows code or something
long since fixed in the base code. We do not run a sshd on our client
systems but
generate multiple ssh sessions to hosts as needed.