Call for testing.

Manton, Doug dmanton at emea.att.com
Mon Feb 25 02:54:19 EST 2002

Hi Ben,

The compilation of port-aix fails because the Session type is undefined.
I tried moving this definition out of session.c into session-types.h and
including it from port-aix.h and session.c.  I had to include auth.h,
usersec.h and xmalloc.h to get port-aix to compile cleanly since it
relies on types and functions defined therein.

However, this broke sshconnect2.c.  It seems that sshconnect2.c defines
an Authctxt that conflicts with the one defined in auth.h.

Patch attached to clarify my explanation.  I will continue to look at
this during the week.  Any ideas greatly received.

Best wishes,

Doug Manton, AT&T Business Commercial Security