Call for testing.

Manton, Doug dmanton at emea.att.com
Mon Feb 25 22:29:29 EST 2002

> During the week can you try putting aix_usrinfo(pw, s->tty, s->ttyfd)
> before the do_setusercontext(pw) in do_child(s);  And see if we can
> solve it that way?  I suspect that usrinfo() has to take place as
> root and not as a normal user.

Please take a look at the attached.  This compiles and appears to work.

Does anyone know of a utility or application that relies on AIX usrinfo
being set?  I would really like to test the whole aix_usrinfo against the
real application requirement.

Many thanks,

Doug Manton, AT&T Business Commercial Security