Call for testing.

Ben Lindstrom mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Wed Feb 27 03:46:59 EST 2002

On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, Markus Friedl wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 03:05:15PM +0100, Gert Doering wrote:
> > most "T<number>" tests run, except for:
>
> cool.
>
> > * ssh-keyscan fails (root and non-root) with
> >
> >   ssh-keyscan -t dsa failed with: 255
> >   failed keyscan
>
> this indicates a bug in ssh-keyscan that got fixed recently (not
> sure whether it's in -portable).

We are 10 patches behind at this moment..

Damien,

I have to test my changes on the whatneedsit.sh script on a non-OpenBSD
box, but I found a few errors due to GNUified cut and the fact we have
two RCSID in auth-krb5.c since it came from the FreeBSD source.  I'll
try to verify it tonight.  and post a copy of the changes on the private
list.

- Ben